In Person Visits
Beginning Wednesday, June 10 we will offer in-person, outdoor visits. These visits MUST BE SCHEDULED IN ADVANCE, and will be subject to further regulation. To begin, in person visits will be scheduled Monday through Friday from 9am-4pm. We will reevaluate after a 7-day trial period if modifications or adjustments are needed.
Hickory and Maple residents will have visits in the main courtyard. Oak and Willow residents will have visits in the courtyard off the Gallery. We will only allow one person to visit one resident at a time, and we can accommodate two residents with visitors in the courtyard at a time (a maximum of 4 people in one courtyard).
Visitors will have their temperature taken upon checking in, are required to answer questions regarding symptoms, and will have to wear a mask during the duration of the visit. Please see the scheduling protocol below for virtual visits, as this is how we will schedule in person visits.
- Visitors must use the employee entrances
- To access these entrances, use the Delivery and Employee driveway that goes to the back of the building
- Visitors for Hickory and Maple need to park in the first (south) lot upon arrival
- Visitors for Willow and Oak need to park in the second (north) lot past the loading dock
- Use the call box to be buzzed in
- Visitors must check in and go directly to the assigned courtyard
- Only one visitor may be with a resident at a time
- If a group wants to visit with a resident, they may do so through a scheduled window visit
- In person visits will be scheduled on the hour, or half hour
- The duration of in person visits is 15-20 minutes per visit to accommodate the greatest number of people
- Visitors may not see more than one resident per day
- Visitors may not be anywhere else in the building
- All visitors must wear a mask
- If you have your own mask, we ask you to bring and wear it
- If you do not have a mask, SSC will provide one for you
- Cloth masks are acceptable for these visits
- Respect social distancing of at least 6 feet at all times – we cannot allow any contact
- If you are sick, or are concerned you might be getting sick, stay home
- Please remember this is a 7-day trial process and we will make modifications if needed
Beginning in June, we have a new system in place to schedule visits.
Skilled Nursing – Hickory, Maple, Oak
Family members of residents in Hickory, Maple, or Oak should call Donna or Joan at 920-458-2137 x810 or email at email@example.com to schedule their visit.
- NEW: all visits must be scheduled 24 hours in advance for proper planning
- All virtual visits are typically scheduled on the hour or half hour
- They are limited to 30 minutes at a time to serve the greatest number of people
- Skilled Nursing window visits M-F from 2-4pm take place near the Tree of Life room, all other times window visits are in the therapy gym.
- Willow Lane window visits take place at the window to the left of the Willow entrance
- We will do our best to accommodate visit requests made after hours, or on the weekend. To guarantee your preferred time, please schedule your visits early in the week.
Mail, Newspapers, Care Packages
As of Monday, June 1, we no longer have to hold any mail, newspapers, or packages. Mail and newspapers will be delivered the same day. Packages should continue to be dropped off on the resident carts in the main entrance vestibule for same day delivery.