Sheboygan Senior Community Is Like No Other
We’ve created four distinct households where residents are surrounded by the comforts of home including comfortable living rooms, chef-size kitchens and spacious dining areas. However you plan your day, our household of dedicated nurses, therapists and caregivers provide safety, comfort and happiness centered around you. Contact Sheboygan Senior Community and ask for a tour.
Short Term Rehab
Here at SSC, we are proud of our team's ability to help our patients get back to their normal lives and home after an injury.
Skilled care and private accommodations are a few of what we offer at Maple Creek and Oak Drive.
Feel free and independent as you make your home at Willow Lane, where our dedicated caregivers are just a step away.
What We Offer
That's why we've hired a culinary trained chef to enhance our dining services. We're on a 4-week cycling menu rotation, meaning we don't serve the same meal for 4 weeks! We pride ourselves on ever-changing and seasonal menus. Our residents come for the care, but stay for the food!
- Beauty salon
- Cafe for residents, family, friends, staff – and open to the public
- Tree of Life room with hearing loop
- Rehab therapy gym
- Fishing pond surrounded by walking paths
- Underground garage for bus/van/ambulance pick-up and drop-off
- Six landscaped interior courtyards
- Apple orchard
- Gallery available to reserve for resident family gatherings, parties or corporate events
- Underground garage: perfect for practicing vehicle transfers in therapy
Take A Look
If you would like to find out more information or schedule a tour feel free to contact us.